Teen Anger Management PRINTABLE Workbook
Self awareness, Self regulation, Anger Management
What is the Anger Workbook for teens?
Designed to help teens explore anger and identify triggers, this 44 page workbook has been created specifically to aid conversations with teenagers about their challenging feelings.
This workbook aims to help teenager's understand their anger triggers and learn coping strategies and self regulation tools. The workbook empowers them with knowledge about the brain and explores how they can utilise this using CBT based strategies.
How you can support your students or clients:
Through the activities in this pack, the children you work with will develop self awareness and explore calming strategies that work for them. It aims to help teenagers understand that anger is uncomfortable, but it's a normal emotion that we all feel and empowers them to express it in healthy ways!
What's inside the workbook?
Activity sheets include:
- describing anger to reflect on their perception of the emotion
- identifying their own physical responses to anger
- identifying anger triggers
- understanding the brain in relation to big feelings
- feelings that lead to anger and understanding emotional layering
- identifying their angry 'actions' and thinking about how helpful they are
- identify appropriate responses to anger that work with the people around them.
- anger volcano
- action plan
- reach out cards, to ask for help when it's hard to do so!
- anger scale
- control circle
- CBT based anger busting question cards
What age range does this workbook suit?
Ideal for children aged 10 years+.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical product will be shipped.
A4, US Letter Size formats included.
After purchase you will have immediate access through a link that will enable you to download immediately to your computer.
©Ink and Scribbles 2022 Extended Licence Included.
You may use this item in your workplace setting.
Authorised Users included: Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Wellbeing Professionals working with children such as coaches, therapists, psychologists and counsellors.
Please DO NOT RESELL
Please read the download information guidance for full licence.