Worry Worksheets PRINTABLE Pack for 5 to 12 year olds
Support children to manage their worries with the Worry Worksheets Pack.
What is the Worry Worksheets Pack?
This printable pack of worksheets is a set of supportive, engaging activity worksheets to help children manage worry and anxiety. The pack will help children express their worried thoughts and feelings and support the use of strategies to deal with them.
How can this pack help me support my students or clients?
- support a range of elements related to worries and anxieties
- help children recognise signs of worry
- help children understand worry
- introduce coping strategies
- help reduce worry with thinking strategies
What does this printable include?
32 pages of worksheets including:
- WORRY TIME WORKSHEET
- MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR WORRY/MESSAGES FROM WORRY
- HOW DO WORRIES FEEL?
- WHERE DO YOU FEEL YOUR WORRY?
- HOW BIG IS YOUR WORRY?
- WHAT IS UNDERNEATH YOUR YOUR WORRY?
- REAL OR IMAGINED?
- WHERE DOES MY WORRY COME FROM?
- BE A WORRY DETECTIVE
- WATCH OUT FOR THE WORRY TRAPS
- USE YOUR SENSES TO CALM WORRY
- USE YOUR BREATH TO CALM WORRY
- CALM COLOURING
- POP YOUR WORRY BUBBLE
- LET YOUR WORRY GO.
- MY BRAVE RECORD
- MY CONTROL CIRCLE
- WORRY WORKSHEET (1)
- WORRY WORKSHEET (2)
- WORRY POPPING QUESTIONS
- RECYCLE YOUR THOUGHTS
- CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS
- CONFIDENT ME
It's ideal for children 5-12 year olds to work through worries and develop emotional intelligencce.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical product will be shipped.
A4, US Letter Size formats included.
After purchase you will have immediate access through a link that will enable you to download immediately to your computer.
©Ink and Scribbles 2022 Extended Licence Included.
You may use this item in your workplace setting.
Authorised Users included: Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Wellbeing Professionals working with children such as coaches, therapists, psychologists and counsellors.
Please DO NOT RESELL
Please read the download information guidance for full licence.