Teen Anxiety Toolkit PRINTABLE | Worry Workbook for Adolescents
Worrying is a natural human response but it can impact the lives of children to varying degrees, sometimes overwhelming every day life. This printable toolkit provides schools, wellbeing practitioners or counsellors with a powerful and engaging visual resource they can use to support the children they work with.
What is 'My Worry Toolkit'?
This is a downloadable pack of worksheets and educational resources that will support the teens you work with to manage worry and anxiety. It's a powerful PDF toolkit that teaches teens about anxiety, demystifies and normalises their experience of worry and teaches coping skills. My Worry Toolkit is a resource that will support school run intervention programs for anxious teens or provide mental health or wellbeing professionals with a 'done for you' resource pack.
How you can support your students or clients:
- educate on the nervous system
- help teens understand what's happening in their body when they feel anxious
- teach strategies to deal with worries including visualisation and reframing
- help teens analyse the cause of a worry with the CBT triangle
- help teens identify common triggers
- help teens choose appropriate responses and ask for help
- explore coping strategies
What's inside the workbook?
46 worksheets and learning pages including:
- introduction pages for children and a guide containing some support suggestions
- CBT based worksheets to teach self awareness and the power of thought to manage worries
- A visualisation technique for protection from worries
- A chart for controlling worries through key worry busting questions
- Pages for exploring how big worries really are and appropriate responses.
- A set of cut out 'reach out' cards, to let someone know a worry is a problem
- 'Coping strategy cards' to remind young people how they can stay in control of their response to their feelings and feel calmer.
- A Worry Action Planning sheetA Cognitive Distortion infographic sheet
- Thought Traps
- Anxiety Iceberg
- Goal Setting
- Worry Triggers
- Visualizing positive outcomes
- Moving out of the Comfort Zone
Ideal for children aged 10 years+.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical product will be shipped.
A4, US Letter Size formats included.
After purchase you will have immediate access through a link that will enable you to download immediately to your computer.
©Ink and Scribbles 2022 Extended Licence Included.
You may use this item in your workplace setting.
Authorised Users included: Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Wellbeing Professionals working with children such as coaches, therapists, psychologists and counsellors.
Please DO NOT RESELL
Please read the download information guidance for full licence.