Ink and Scribbles is a Kids Emotional Education Resource Shop. We create printable tools to help parents and educators nurture children's emotional wellbeing and EQ. The Educators Room is our designated space for professionals working in child wellbeing. We also have a website for parents to access resources that help them develop their children's emotional intelligence at home. You can find resources for parents to use at www.inkandscribbles.co.uk.
Ink and Scribbles was founded in 2019 by a qualified Primary School Teacher and trained Kids Emotion Coach. Inspired by her own journey, learning how to support her highly sensitive daughter with anxiety and build confidence, our founder, Ruth Bussey began to create resources to help other parents wanting to lay the foundations of emotional wellbeing.
More recently, Ink and Scribbles has been busy creating material for use by professionals to support the increasingly important work they do. With more and more children needing mental health and wellbeing intervention, we feel passionate about supplementing your professional skills and wisdom with our engaging resources.
You can read more about Ink and Scribbles here.
Our resources are a great help to children who are struggling with big emotions in a modern world.
The Educators Room provides professionals with downloadable resources they can print and use to support the children they work with. They do not form advice or diagnosis and are designed as supportive resources to be used by those with some level of knowledge and training in child emotional health and wellbeing.
The resources can form part of interventions, wellbeing lessons or therapy that you provide. With a range of tools such as worksheets, information/teaching sheets, 'done for you' activity lessons with accompanying resources, posters and flashcards, you'll find a variety of engaging materials to support your work.
We're currently adding more resources the The Educators Room and are building other materials such as presentations and videos to benefit the important work you do in child wellbeing.
In the event of serious mental health concerns or disclosures, you must follow Safeguarding Procedures that are set out by legislation and seek advice from your organisation's management team or refer to a mental health professional if presented with a situation that sits outside of your remit when necessary.
The Educators Room resources all come with an extended licence and a copy is included in your downloadable files.
An Ink and Scribbles Extended Licence:
- gives permission to use the purchased item with children you work with professionally
- includes the following approved users: teachers, teaching assistants, child wellbeing practitioners/coaches and therapists who require resources to support children they treat in their therapy rooms
- use the item in your workplace with unlimited numbers of children
- share a purchased item in hard copy/printed format with your client and their family i.e. printing a PDF and giving the resource to your client to support them at home
An Ink and Scribbles Extended License:
- does not allow sharing files digitally with your clients without permission from Ink and Scribbles LTD
- does not allow commercially resell, permission to claim them as your own work or forwarding files to other professionals.
Ink and Scribbles do not accept responsibility for the outcomes related to the use of resources purchased from Ink and Scribbles LTD As a professional, purchase is made on the understanding that the purchaser has an understanding, awareness and relevant training that informs them on using Ink and Scribbles resources appropriately with students and clients
You can print your files at home or in your workplace.
Alternatively, you could use a local or online printer service. We do not take responsibility or offer advice on printing that takes place with a print company.
Digital purchases from our Educators Room Shop give you extended use of that product. That allows you to use the item you purchase with any child you work with. You may share with colleagues within your workplace (e.g. within your school), but they must not share them. The permission to share remains with you as the purchaser. You may save the files to your computer.
They are for extended use only, which means they support your work and means they are not for sharing outside of your workplace or reselling.
Ideally use a desktop or laptop computer to purchase and download your files as some files are quite large in size. You will be taken to a download page immediately after purchase. You'll also receive email confirmation of your order and a download link.
Please check your downloads folder if your browser doesn't show your item.
You can purchase from The Educators Room easily from your mobile and download, but we'd strongly recommend downloading to a computer.
Computer brands and operating systems vary in terms of how downloads appear on your screen. We ask that you are familiar with your system before purchase as we cannot advise on this.
You shouldn't have any issues accessing your files, but we know occasionally technology can be a little baffling! We've sold many printable items to happy customers but if you do happen to come across any issues with your download we are here to help you navigate them. That's a promise.
Common trouble shooting solutions include:
- Ensuring your computer can open ZIP files. Most computer operating systems can do this without you needing to do a thing! If you're running an old system, you might consider updating your software or downloading ZIP opening software. Please note we aren't tech experts so can't advise on operating systems or software.
- If you're having trouble downloading from the order confirmation page, check your inbox for the order confirmation email and download from there.
If these troubleshooters don't solve your issues you can:
- Email us
- Use the contact form (click the 'contact' tab on top right of your screen).
We will happily help you receive your files if you encounter any downloading issues. We can transfer them to you in their PDF file format using a secure file sharing platform. It's super easy and you'll simply get an email with a link to click and your PDF files will be available.
Please see the next FAQ for contact information.
Please be aware that as a small, independent, family run UK business we may take a few hours to respond as we work around our family, but please be reassured that customer happiness is our priority and we will always be in touch ASAP!
- Initially, use our contact form (top right of the screen) which is the fastest way to receive support, avoids lost emails and helps us understand customer needs.
- If you need to contact us via email you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our working hours are:
Monday to Friday 9am - 3PM GMT
We aim to respond within 2 hours during this time.
Outside our weekday working hours, we'll respond as soon as we can, and no later than the next working day.
We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Please allow up to 24 hours for a response (we're in the U.K. and so if you're elsewhere in the world, time differences may mean we're catching some zzzzz's!)
A gentle reminder, our contact form, via the website, is the best route to contact us.